UPDATE! Soal UAS,HER,UTS BSI Bahasa Inggris 1 & 2 || RAR-IT.blogspot.com




Bahasa inggris 1 dan 2 
SOAL + KUNCI JAWABAN UAS,HER,UTS & LATIHAN
UPDATE

1. X: “How do you like your steak?”
    Y: “Well done, please.”The underlined sentence, in Indonesia, means….
Baik-baik saja
Begitu matang
Setengah matang
Sedang-sedang saja
Matang *
2. “Cabage” bahasa means  …
kol *
bawang
wortel
Apel
3. “It is twenty to five.”
04.40
04.50
05.20 *
05.40
04.20
4. The expression “Keep the change” in Indonesia means…..
Tetaplah berubah
Jagalah perubahan
Tolong kembaliannya
Buang saja kembaliannya
Ambil saja kembaliannya
5.  $.65 = ……
sixty-five dollars *
sixty-five pens
sixty-five cents
sixty-five rupiahs
sixty-five pounds
6.  The word “check” has the same meaning as …… in UK English
account
travelers
money
tip
bill *
7.  “I think I’ll have a cup of ice cream for the dessert.” The underlined word in Bahasa means….
Cuci mulut *
Padang pasir
Cuci muka
Makanan pembuka
Desertasi
8.  In Indonesia “roast chicken” means….
daging ayam panggang *
daging ayam madu
daging ayam goreng
daging ayam
daging ayam potong
9.  Unfortunatelly, he . . . . . have any parents to beg some helps
did not
does not
has not *
must not
had not
10.  “fifteen sixty”
5016
1156
1516
1560 *
1615
11.  £. 39 = ……
thirty-nine pounds *
thirty-nine rupiahs
thirty-nine cents
thirty-nine pens
thirty-nine dollars
12.  Buyer    : How much this watermelon?
Geny    :  . . . . .
It’s good for you
It’s not mine
It’s yours
It’s nice
It’s seven thousand rupiahs *
13.  X: “How long is your journey to school?”
        Y: “………”
It’s about 45 minutes *
I don’t know
On foot
I relax and I do my homework
Because I never go straight home
14.  The word “town square” in Indonesia means……
supermarket
alun-alun
kota segi empat
pusat kota *
segi empat kota
15.  X: “When do you usually start to study at school?”
        Y: “………”
For about 45 minutes
At 7.30 *
In a library
On Friday
I’m 18 years old
16.  X: “Where do you usually have lunch?”
        Y: “………”
On the road
At 13.00
In a canteen *
I do
No, I don’t
17.  . . . . .taking a shower,  . . . . . I prepare for my breakfast.
After; then *
So; then
Sometimes; after
Before; so
When; and
18. They . . . . . in Paris for the first time, then . . . . . to live together.
met; decided  *
went; slept
ran; died
hung; left
made; born
19.  “nineteen ninety”
1919
9001
1990 *
9090
9019
20. The word “headquarter” in Bahasa means……
asrama
sekolah
satu per empat *
markas
alun-alun
21.  X: “Who prepares your breakfast?”
        Y: “………”
After school
I the evening
At noon
My mother does *
I have pizza
22.  Stone    : Where is the Century Bank, Dave?
Dave    : . . . . . .
I hate you
Leave me alone
Shut up!
It’s in front of Graha Mall *
Why do you ask me?
23. “the dessert”  ><…….
appetizer *
vegetables
soup
main dishes
bread
24.  X: “What do you do on Sunday?”
        Y: “………”
Because I’m free
Yes, I do
I do my homework *
In the kitchen
Nothing to do
25.  “It is a quarter past six.”
04.15
05.45
06.45
06.15 *
05.15
26.  X: “Why do you stay late on Friday?”
        Y: “………”
at 8 o’clock
It’s about forty-five minutes
Today
Yesterday
Because I’m in the ice hockey team *
27. ea. stands for……
each *
average
example
economics
that is
28. The word “ground beef”  in Bahasa means……
daging sapi giling 
daging sapi panggang
daging sapi cincang
daging sapi *
daging sapi tanah
29.  She is a smart girl at her school, and she . . . . gets bad scores
ever
never *
after
must
before
30. lb. stands for……
bag
pounds
poundsterling
lobby *
dollar

Previous
Next Post »

3 komentar

Write komentar